-> Biggest one-day jump in COVID-19 cases in Maharashtra as 3,607 test positive
-> As many as 3,607 people were tested positive for coronavirus in Maharashtra in the last 24 hours, marking the biggest single-day rise so far.
-> Apple becomes the first US company to hit $1.5 trillion market cap
-> Apple has become the first US company to cross $1.5 trillion-mark in market cap as its valuation hit $1.53 trillion at over $352 per share.
-> Analysts said strong sales of Macs and App Store and expectations of a 5G iPhone are reasons for the surge in Apple.
Your Chance to Get Published
We believe that talent is inherent, all we need are opportunities. Through The School Social E-Magazine, we give our young students, their parents and the teachers an opportunity to showcasetheir talent, share their stories and engage in thoughtful activities. Our daily issues have brought a lot of talent out of the cave and made hesitant people confident.
We invite entries from all students, teachers and parents to show their creative talent and submit their Write-ups, Stories, Poems, Paintings, Sketches, Doodles, Photography, and all kinds of Creative Arts.
Make the most of this opportunity and showcase your talent to the world outside. Entries are open for the following categories:
1. Art Aficionado: Poems and Creative Arts (Word or PDF format)
2. Fact Fanatics: Facts and other real things (Word or PDF format)
3. Reflections: Stories and Thoughtful Write-Ups (Word or PDF format)
4. Artist's Corner: Drawings, Sketches, Paintings, Doodles, Photography, Art and
Craft (Image format)
5. Talent Treasure: Music, Dance and Drama (Video format)
6. Environment Enthusiasts: All things Eco-friendly
7. Be the Change: How you have contributed to the society?
8. I Care I Share: Parent's Diaries
9. Be Better: For the Positive Perspective
1. The entries should be - original, as no plagiarism is acceptable.
2. Entries can be either in English or Hindi language.
3. Maximum word limit:300 words.
4. Entries can be submitted individually or together by two people.
5. All entries for Talent Treasure should be of good audio-visual quality.
6. All paintings, sketches, doodles, photographs or other creative arts should be in good
quality JPG, JPEG or PNGf ormat.
7. All written content should be in.doc, .docx or PDFformat.
8. The students and teachers can submit their entries on their own or through their schools.
Entries can be submitted through this button below or mailed to email@example.com. Feel free to contact us at 9711804070 for more details.
June 12, 2020 Credits
1) Lovely Sarkar - firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Ipsita - email@example.com
3) Arko De - firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Tarini - email@example.com