AstraZeneca starts producing Oxford's COVID-19 vaccine.
AstraZeneca,a Britain based company is starting the production of Oxford University's potential coronavirus vaccine in India, UK, Switzerland and Norway.If the vaccine's ongoing human trials are proven successful by September, AstraZeneca will produce 200 crore doses worldwide.
UK researchers to begin trial to see if dogs can detect coronavirus in humans
Researchers in the UK will begin a trial to see if dogs can detect coronavirus before symptoms appear in humans. Six specialist dogs will be given samples of the odour of COVID-19 patients from London hospitals and taught to distinguish their smell from those who are uninfected.
Passionate about the waters? Join the UN for the United Nations World Oceans Day virtual event in celebration of the 2020 theme, Innovation for a Sustainable Ocean.
Produced in partnership with the non-profit organization Oceanic Global,
UN World Oceans Day 2020 will be a day-long event featuring keynote speeches, panels, and presentations with leading ocean voices.
THE OFFICIAL UNITED NATIONS WORLD OCEANS DAY 2020 VIRTUAL EVENT
Innovation for a Sustainable Ocean
MONDAY • 8 JUNE 2020 | 10AM - 5PM EDT
Your Chance to Get Published
We believe that talent is inherent, all we need are opportunities. Through The School Social E-Magazine, we give our young students, their parents and the teachers an opportunity to showcasetheir talent, share their stories and engage in thoughtful activities. Our daily issues have brought a lot of talent out of the cave and made hesitant people confident.
We invite entries from all students, teachers and parents to show their creative talent and submit their Write-ups, Stories, Poems, Paintings, Sketches, Doodles, Photography, and all kinds of Creative Arts.
Make the most of this opportunity and showcase your talent to the world outside. Entries are open for the following categories:
1. Art Aficionado: Poems and Creative Arts (Word or PDF format)
2. Fact Fanatics: Facts and other real things (Word or PDF format)
3. Reflections: Stories and Thoughtful Write-Ups (Word or PDF format)
4. Artist's Corner: Drawings, Sketches, Paintings, Doodles, Photography, Art and
Craft (Image format)
5. Talent Treasure: Music, Dance and Drama (Video format)
6. Environment Enthusiasts: All things Eco-friendly
7. Be the Change: How you have contributed to the society?
8. I Care I Share: Parent's Diaries
9. Be Better: For the Positive Perspective
1. The entries should be - original, as no plagiarism is acceptable.
2. Entries can be either in English or Hindi language.
3. Maximum word limit:300 words.
4. Entries can be submitted individually or together by two people.
5. All entries for Talent Treasure should be of good audio-visual quality.
6. All paintings, sketches, doodles, photographs or other creative arts should be in good
quality JPG, JPEG or PNGf ormat.
7. All written content should be in.doc, .docx or PDFformat.
8. The students and teachers can submit their entries on their own or through their schools.
Entries can be submitted through this button below or mailed to email@example.com. Feel free to contact us at 9711804070 for more details.
June 8, 2020 Credits
1) Lovely Sarkar - firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Ipsita - email@example.com
3) Arko De - firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Tarini - email@example.com