We believe that talent is inherent, all we need are opportunities. Through The School Social E-Magazine, we give our young students, their parents and the teachers an opportunity to showcase their talent, share their stories and engage in thoughtful activities.
Our monthly issues have brought a lot of talent out of the cave and made hesitant people confident.
We invite entries from all students, teachers and parents to show their creative talent and submit their Write-ups, Stories, Poems, Paintings, Sketches, Doodles, Photography, and all kinds of Creative Arts.
Make the most of this opportunity and showcase your talent to the world outside. Entries are open for the following categories:
1. Art Aficionado: Poems and Creative Arts (Word or PDF format)
2. Fact Fanatics: Facts and other real things (Word or PDF format)
3. Reflections: Stories and Thoughtful Write-Ups (Word or PDF format)
4. Artist's Corner: Drawings, Sketches, Paintings, Doodles, Photography, Art and Craft (Image format)
5. Talent Treasure: Music, Dance and Drama (Video format)
6. Environment Enthusiasts: All things Eco-friendly
7. Be the Change: How you have contributed to the society?
8. I Care I Share: Parent's Diaries
9. Be Better: For the Positive Perspective
If you would like us to feature you for Expert Talk, School Feeds, Health Skool or if you want a Podcast Channel of your own, kindly write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The entries should be original as no plagiarism is acceptable.
2. Entries can be either in English or Hindi language.
3. Maximum word limit: 500 words.
4. Entries can be submitted individually or together by two people.
5. All entries for Talent Treasure should be of good audio-visual quality.
6. All paintings, sketches, doodles, photographs or other creative arts should be in good quality JPG, JPEG or PNG format.
7. All written content should be in .doc, .docx or PDF format.
8. The students and teachers can submit their entries on their own or through their schools.
9. Mail your entries to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact us at 9711804070 for more details.